Research programme: G protein-coupled receptor modulators - Brigitte Kieffer Laboratory/Domain Therapeutics/Prestwick Chemicals
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Domain Therapeutics; Institute of Genetics and Molecular and Cellular Biology; Prestwick Chemical
- Developer Domain Therapeutics
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Schizophrenia in France