MEDI 7814Alternative Names: MEDI7814
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Originator MedImmune
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Complement C5a inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 21 Mar 2013 Discontinued - Phase-I for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (in volunteers) in USA (IV)
- 09 Jul 2012 MedImmune completes enrolment in its phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in USA (NCT01544361)
- 29 Feb 2012 Phase-I clinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (in healthy volunteers) in USA (IV)