Research programme: c-met imaging peptides - GE Healthcare
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator GE Healthcare
- Mechanism of Action Image enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer(Diagnosis) in United Kingdom
- 22 Jan 2016 Dyax has been acquired by and merged into Shire
- 31 Mar 2012 Preclinical trials in Cancer in United Kingdom (unspecified route)