Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator Recordati
- Mechanism of Action Central nervous system modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Overactive bladder; Urinary incontinence
Most Recent Events
- 12 Oct 2015 Discontinued - Phase-I for Overactive bladder (In volunteers) in Italy (unspecified route)
- 12 Oct 2015 Discontinued - Phase-I for Urinary incontinence (In volunteers) in Italy (unspecified route)
- 26 Mar 2012 Phase-I clinical trials in Overactive bladder in Italy (unspecified route)