Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Recordati
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I/II Overactive bladder
Most Recent Events
- 25 Apr 2016 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Overactive bladder in European Union (Intravesicular) before April 2016
- 20 Mar 2016 Phase-I development is ongoing in Italy
- 31 Dec 2011 Phase-I clinical trials in Overactive bladder in Italy (Intravesicular)