GW 824575Alternative Names: GW824575
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antiasthmatics; Eye disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action CCR3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Age-related macular degeneration; Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Age-related-macular-degeneration in United Kingdom (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Asthma in United Kingdom (PO)
- 15 Mar 2012 Phase-I clinical trials in Age-related macular degeneration in United Kingdom (PO)