Alpha-1-antitrypsin subcutaneous - IntrexonAlternative Names: recombinant human alpha-1-antitrypsin - Intrexon; rHuA1AT - Intrexon
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Intrexon Corporation
- Class Acute-phase proteins; Alpha globulins; Blood proteins; Secretory proteinase inhibitory proteins; Serpins
- Mechanism of Action Serine endopeptidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Alpha-1-antitrypsin-deficiency in USA (SC, Injection)
- 06 Jun 2011 Preclinical trials in Alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency in USA (SC)