Research programme: serine hydrolase inhibitors - Abide Therapeutics/SCYNEXIS
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Abide Therapeutics
- Developer Abide Therapeutics; SCYNEXIS
- Mechanism of Action Peptide hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Parasitic infections; Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Parasitic-infections in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Viral-infections in USA
- 29 Mar 2012 Early research in Viral infections in USA (unspecified route)