Research programme: diabetes therapeutics - NGM Biopharmaceuticals/Daiichi Sankyo
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Sankyo Company; NGM Biopharmaceuticals
- Developer Daiichi Sankyo Company
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Diabetes-mellitus in USA
- 28 Mar 2012 Early research in Diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)