Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent - Shanghai Zerun BiotechnologyAlternative Names: HPV-16/18 vaccine - Shanghai Zerun Biotechnology; HPV-2 vaccine - Shanghai Zerun Biotechnology; Human papillomavirus (types 16, 18) L1 virus-like particle vaccine - Shanghai Zerun Biotechnology; Recombinant human papillomavirus bivalent (types 16 and 18) vaccine - Shanghai Zerun Biotechnology
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Shanghai Zerun Biotechnology Co
- Class Cancer vaccines; Papillomavirus vaccines; Synthetic vaccines; Viral vaccines; Virus-like particle vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Human papillomavirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 01 Feb 2016 Phase-II clinical trials in Human papillomavirus infections (In adolescents, In children, Prevention, In volunteers) in China (IM) (NCT02740777)
- 05 Mar 2012 Phase-I clinical trials in Human papillomavirus infections (In adolescents, In children, Prevention, In volunteers, In adults) in China (IM)