Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 13 inhibitors; Interleukin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 01 May 2012 GlaxoSmithKline completes a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in United Kingdom (NCT01563042)
- 03 Apr 2012 Phase-I clinical trials in Asthma in United Kingdom (SC)
- 03 Apr 2012 Phase-I clinical trials in Asthma in United Kingdom (IV)