Research programme: allergy immunotherapies - Advaxis/Karolinska Institute
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Advaxis
- Developer Advaxis; Karolinska Institute
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Allergy in Sweden
- 10 Apr 2012 Preclinical trials in Hypersensitivity in Sweden (unspecified route)