Research programme: Alzheimer's disease DNA vaccine - VITRUVIAN BioMedical/Nuron BiotechAlternative Names: Amyloid beta 42 DNA vaccine for Alzheimer's disease - Nuron Biotech
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Developer VITRUVIAN BioMedical
- Class Alzheimer vaccines; DNA vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease