At a glance
- Originator Amgen
- Class Antipsychotics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Phosphodiesterase 10A inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 14 Oct 2015 No recent reports on development identified - Phase-I for Schizophrenia in USA (PO)
- 14 Oct 2015 No recent reports on development identified - Phase-I for Schizoaffective disorder in USA (PO)
- 30 Jun 2012 Amgen terminates a phase I trial in Schizophrenia and Schizoaffective disorder in USA (NCT01568203)