Research programme: renal disease therapeutics - Nektar TherapeuticsAlternative Names: NKTR-228
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Nektar Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Hormone inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Kidney disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Kidney-disorders in USA
- 18 Apr 2012 Early research in Kidney disorders in USA (unspecified route)