Breast cancer vaccine - NewLink GeneticsAlternative Names: breast-cancer-vaccine-NewLink-Genetics; HyperAcute - Breast cancer vaccine; HyperAcute-breast-cancer-vaccine
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Originator NewLink Genetics Corporation
- Class Cancer vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Apr 2012 Discontinued - Phase-I/II for Breast cancer in USA (Intradermal)
- 06 Jul 2006 NewLink Genetics terminates phase I/II trial in Breast cancer in the USA (NCT00090480)