Research programme: anti-hypercholesterolaemia monoclonal antibody - Alder BiopharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: ALD 306
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Alder Biopharmaceuticals
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action PCSK9 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hypercholesterolaemia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Hypercholesterolaemia in USA (Parenteral)
- 19 Apr 2012 Preclinical trials in Hypercholesterolaemia in USA (Parenteral)