Research programme: schizophrenia therapy - Galenea
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Galenea
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 2C receptor agonists; Serotonin 6 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cognition disorders; Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cognition-disorders in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Schizophrenia in USA
- 01 May 2012 Galenea receives funding from the Stanley Medical Research Institute for its pro-congnitine drug discovery programme