ICES 13Alternative Names: ICES-13; Skeletal muscle-derived cells; SMDCs
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Originator Innovacell Biotechnologie GmbH
- Class Cell therapies; Urologics
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements; Cell stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Stress incontinence
Most Recent Events
- 20 Apr 2015 Phase-III development is ongoing in Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Bulgaria, Austria, Italy and United Kingdom