Research programme: neuroprotective protein - Generon (Shanghai) CorporationAlternative Names: F-637
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Generon (Shanghai) Corporation
- Class Neuroprotectants; Recombinant fusion proteins
- Mechanism of Action Neuron stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Stroke in China (Parenteral)
- 04 May 2012 Preclinical trials in Stroke in China (Parenteral)