At a glance
- Originator BrePco Biopharma
- Class Antihypotensives; Cardiotonics; Catecholamines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Adrenergic receptor agonists; Dopamine D1 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Hypotension
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jan 2015 Phase-III clinical trials in Hypotension (In neonates) in Czech Republic (IV) (NCT01482559)
- 01 Jan 2015 Phase-III clinical trials in Hypotension (In neonates) in Ireland (IV) (NCT01482559)
- 30 Jun 2011 Clinical trials in Hypotension in Ireland (unspecified route)