Research programme: amyotrophic lateral sclerosis therapeutics - ALS Therapy Development Institute/Regenesance
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Regenesance
- Developer ALS Therapy Development Institute; Regenesance
- Mechanism of Action Complement activation modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Amyotrophic-lateral-sclerosis in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Amyotrophic-lateral-sclerosis in Netherlands
- 08 May 2012 Preclinical trials in Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis in USA (unspecified route)