Research programme: pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine 24-valent - Sinovac BiotechAlternative Names: 24-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine - Sinovac Biotech; Pneumococcal 24-valent vaccine - Sinovac Biotech; Pneumococcal polysaccharides vaccine - Sinovac Biotech; PPV - Sinovac Biotech
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Sinovac Biotech
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pneumococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Pneumococcal-infections in China (Parenteral)
- 21 May 2014 Sinovac Biotech plans a phase I trial for Pneumococcal infections in China
- 01 May 2014 China FDA approves Clinical Trial Application for 24-valent Pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine candidates