Research programme: gastrointestinal disorder therapies - Ironwood Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Ironwood Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Gastrointestinal disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Gastrointestinal-disorders in USA (PO, Controlled release)
- 28 Jul 2011 Early research in Gastrointestinal disorders in USA (PO)