WT 2725Alternative Names: WT-2725
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator Osaka University School of Medicine
- Developer Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma; Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Cancer vaccines; Peptide vaccines; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Haematological malignancies; Solid tumours