Research programme: diabetes therapies - Theravalues
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Theravalues Corporation
- Mechanism of Action AKR1B1 protein inhibitors; Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Type-2-diabetes-mellitus in Japan
- 17 May 2012 Preclinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Japan (unspecified route)