Latest Information Update: 24 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 24 May 2016 No recent reports on development identified - Phase-I for Undefined indication in Germany (PO)
- 11 Apr 2013 Boehringer Ingelheim initiates enrolment in a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in Germany (NCT01835899)
- 30 Sep 2012 Boehringer Ingelheim completes a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in Germany (NCT01594515)