Research programme: diabetes/obesity therapies - Dompe
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Dompe Farmaceutici
- Mechanism of Action FFAR1 protein modulators; GPBAR1 protein modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetes mellitus; Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Diabetes-mellitus in Italy
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Obesity in Italy
- 31 Mar 2011 Early research in Obesity in Italy (unspecified route)