Research programme: immune therapeutics - Genetic ImmunityAlternative Names: ChlamyDerm; DermAll; HuPaDerm
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Genetic Immunity
- Class Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants; Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Chlamydial infections; Human papillomavirus infections; Hypersensitivity
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Allergy in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Chlamydial-infections in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Human-papillomavirus-infections in USA