Research programme: tankyrase inhibitors - Domainex/Breakthrough Breast Cancer Research Centre/ICR
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Breakthrough Breast Cancer; Domainex; The Institute of Cancer Research
- Developer Domainex; The Institute of Cancer Research
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Tankyrase inhibitors; Wnt signalling pathway inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Breast-cancer in United Kingdom
- 20 Mar 2009 Early research in Breast cancer in United Kingdom (unspecified route)