Adapalene/clindamycin - Lee's PharmaceuticalAlternative Names: Clindamycin/adapalene; ZK-008
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Originator Lees Pharmaceutical Holdings
- Class Antiacnes; Antibacterials; Keratolytics; Lincosamides; Retinoids; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Protein synthesis inhibitors; Retinoic acid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I/II Acne vulgaris
Most Recent Events
- 24 Mar 2015 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Acne vulgaris in China (Topical)
- 31 Mar 2011 Preclinical trials in Acne vulgaris in China (Topical)