KYG 0395Alternative Names: KYG0395
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Originator Jiangsu Kanion Pharmaceutical
- Class Analgesics; Herbal medicines; Phytotherapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Dysmenorrhoea
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jul 2015 Jiangsu Kanion Pharmaceutical completes a phase II trial in Dysmenorrhoea in USA (NCT01588236)
- 01 May 2012 Phase-II clinical trials in Dysmenorrhoea in USA (PO)