At a glance
- Originator Ironshore Pharmaceutical and Development
- Class Amphetamines
- Mechanism of Action Adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I/II Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
Most Recent Events
- 30 Sep 2013 Ironshore Pharmaceutical and Development completes a phase I/II trial in Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder in Canada (NCT01886469)
- 12 Jul 2013 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder in Canada (PO)