Research programme: glioblastoma therapy - Royer BiomedicalAlternative Names: AppliGel - 5-FU; Fluorouracil implant - Royer Biomedical
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Royer Biomedical
- Class Antineoplastics; Pyrimidinones; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action DNA synthesis inhibitors; Thymidylate synthase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Glioblastoma
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Glioblastoma in USA (Intracerebral, Implant)
- 06 Jun 2012 Early research in Glioblastoma in USA (Intracranial)