Research programme: attention deficit hyperactivity disorder therapeutics - EgaletAlternative Names: EG-P119
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Egalet
- Mechanism of Action Central nervous system stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Attention-deficit-hyperactivity-disorder in Denmark (PO)
- 12 Nov 2015 Egalet has patent protection for Guardian™ Technology in USA
- 12 Jun 2012 Preclinical trials in Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder in Denmark (PO)