Lamivudine/maraviroc/zidovudineAlternative Names: GSK 2838510; Lamivudine/zidovudine/maraviroc; Maraviroc/lamivudine/zidovudine; Maraviroc/zidovudine/lamivudine; Zidovudine/lamivudine/maraviroc; Zidovudine/maraviroc/lamivudine
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antiretrovirals; Azides; Cyclohexanes; Deoxyribonucleosides; Pyrimidine nucleosides; Small molecules; Triazoles
- Mechanism of Action CCR5 receptor antagonists; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Virus internalisation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in HIV-1-infections(In volunteers) in USA (PO, Tablet)
- 31 Jan 2012 GlaxoSmithKline completes a Phase-I bioequivalence trial in HIV-1 infections (in volunteers) in USA (NCT01597648)
- 01 Nov 2011 Phase-I clinical trials in HIV-1 infections (in volunteers) in USA (PO)