Ketoconazole/terbinafineAlternative Names: Terbinafine/ketoconazole
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Taiwan Biotech Co Ltd
- Class Antifungals; Azoles; Naphthalenes; Piperazines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action 14-alpha demethylase inhibitors; Cell membrane modulators; Squalene monooxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Onychomycosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Onychomycosis in Taiwan (Transdermal, Patch)
- 30 Apr 2012 Phase-I clinical trials in Onychomycosis in Taiwan (Transdermal)