Research programme: metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 antagonists - Roche/Seaside Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Seaside Therapeutics
- Developer Roche; Seaside Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Autistic disorder; Fragile X syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Autistic-disorder in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Fragile-X-syndrome in USA
- 20 Jun 2012 Early research in Autistic disorder in USA (unspecified route)