LD 02GIFROAlternative Names: LD02GIFRO
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Originator LG Life Sciences
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Postoperative ileus
Most Recent Events
- 28 Aug 2015 No recent reports on development identified - Phase-II for Postoperative ileus in South Korea (unspecified route)
- 28 Aug 2015 Preclinical development is ongoing in China
- 31 Oct 2012 LG Life Sciences completes a phase II trial in Postoperative ileus in South Korea (NCT01624571)