Gensci 008 (biosimilar)
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Originator GeneScience Pharmaceuticals
- Class Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Female genital diseases
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jun 2012 Clinical trials in Gynaecological disorders in China (Parenteral)