Research programme: diarylquinolines - Global Alliance of TB Drug Development/Janssen Infectious Diseases BVBAAlternative Names: ATP-synthase inhibitors; Diarylquinolines
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Global Alliance for TB Drug Development; Janssen Infectious Diseases BVBA
- Class Quinolones; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine triphosphatase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Tuberculosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Tuberculosis in USA (PO)
- 01 Jan 2009 Early research in Tuberculosis in USA (PO)