Research programme: liver X receptor agonists - Daiichi SankyoAlternative Names: R 211945
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Sankyo Company
- Mechanism of Action Liver X receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Atherosclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Atherosclerosis in USA (PO)
- 15 Nov 2011 Final pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical trial in Atherosclerosis presented at the 84th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association (AHA-2011)
- 12 Nov 2011 Preclinical trials in Atherosclerosis in USA (PO)