Research programme: atherosclerosis vaccines - CardioVaxAlternative Names: CVX-210-H
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator CardioVax
- Class Peptide fragments; Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Helper-inducer T-lymphocyte modulators; Th1 cell inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Atherosclerosis; Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cardiovascular-disorders in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Atherosclerosis in USA
- 15 Nov 2011 Preclinical trials in Atherosclerosis in USA (unspecified route)