Research programme: glycan-binding biopharmaceuticals - ProtAffin BiotechnologieAlternative Names: MCP-1 programme - ProtAffin; Oncology programme - ProtAffin; PA508; SDF-1α programme - ProtAffin
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Originator ProtAffin Biotechnologie
- Class Proteins
- Mechanism of Action Glycosaminoglycan inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Coronary artery restenosis; Diabetic retinopathy; Fibrosis; Multiple sclerosis; Myocardial infarction; Uveitis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jul 2013 Discontinued - Preclinical for Uveitis in Austria (Parenteral)
- 31 Jul 2013 Discontinued - Preclinical for Myocardial infarction in Austria (Parenteral)
- 31 Jul 2013 Discontinued - Preclinical for Multiple sclerosis in Austria (Parenteral)