Research programme: antiviral therapeutics - AbbVie/Intellectual Dialog
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Developer AbbVie; Intellectual Dialog
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Viral-infections(In children, In the elderly) in Russia
- 02 Jan 2013 Abbott separates its pharmaceuticals business to new company called AbbVie
- 09 Jul 2012 Early research in Viral infections in Russia (unspecified route)