Research programme: multiple sclerosis therapeutics - SRI International
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator SRI International
- Mechanism of Action MIRN326 microRNA inhibitors; Th17 cell inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Multiple-sclerosis in USA
- 10 Jul 2012 Early research in Multiple sclerosis in USA (unspecified route)