Research programme: next-generation Wnt signalling pathway inhibitors - Eisai/Verastem
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Eisai Co Ltd; Verastem
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Wnt signalling pathway inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Breast cancer; Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Breast-cancer in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Cancer in USA
- 12 Jul 2012 Early research in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)