Research programme: HIV fusion inhibitors - Immunomedics/Karolinska InstituteAlternative Names: cP4/D10-(T20)4; h734-(T20)4; hLL2-(T20)4; IgG-(T20)4
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Immunomedics; Karolinska Institute
- Class Immunoconjugates; Monoclonal antibodies; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action HIV fusion inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in HIV-1-infections in Sweden (SC, Injection)
- 23 Jul 2012 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical trial in HIV-1 infections released by Karolinska Institute and Immunomedics
- 01 Jul 2012 Preclinical development for HIV-1 infections in Sweden (SC)