Research programme: progesterone intranasal - BHR PharmaAlternative Names: BHR-310
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator BHR Pharma
- Class Hormonal contraceptives; Hormonal replacements; Infertility therapies; Pregnenediones; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis inhibitors; GABA modulators; Glutamate-antagonists; Interleukin 1 beta inhibitors; Interleukin 6 inhibitors; Lipid peroxidation inhibitors; Tumour necrosis factor alpha inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Brain injuries
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Brain injuries in USA (Intranasal, Spray)
- 24 Jul 2012 Preclinical trials in Brain injuries in USA (Intranasal)