Research programme: rheumatoid arthritis immunotherapy - Circassia
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Circassia
- Developer Circassia; McMaster University
- Mechanism of Action T lymphocyte stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Rheumatoid-arthritis in Canada (Parenteral)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Rheumatoid-arthritis in United Kingdom (Parenteral)
- 30 Jul 2012 Early research in Rheumatoid arthritis in Canada (Parenteral)